Thursday, October 28, 2010

Festival-ing Specs

I'm excited! My film will be playing as part of the New Film-makers Los Angeles at Sunset Gower Studios in December, next weekend my film will be playing at 4pm on November 7th at the Rendezvous with Madness Film Festival here in Toronto (at which there is a possiblity of my joining an after-screening discussion panel), and this weekend I'll be attending the Montreal Stop-motion Film Festival Montreal Stop-motion Film Festival , where my film will be playing on Saturday at 1pm. If you happen to be in any of these areas at said times, come and say hi!

1 comment:

Chris Walsh said...

Great to see the success of your film growing... I wish I could make it to your Toronto screening I've got previous commitments... I'll be there in stop motion spirit!